| Help
midbodytop

Grow your own food successfully with localised knowledge at your finger tips, using our yearly Gardener subscription.
Register now
icon Profile

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Planetary planting for fruit trees
Posted by: Peter (IP Logged)
Date: August 13, 2010 06:33AM

Hi,

Do any of you biodynamic gardeners and farmer users of our site use a planetary planting guide that relates the outer planets, Mars Jupiter and Saturn and perhaps other planets to types of fruit trees and when to work with them. This would also relate to the optimum impact times of their forces at conjunctions etc.

I know Brian Keats Astro calendar, partly deals with this, but I have not seen any planetary calendar that deals specifically with fruit tree types, ie such as stone fruit, berries, pome fruit, etc and when its ideal in relation to those planets to either plant, cultivate or harvest. One could simply do this on a fruit day which is already incorporated into our web site, but more impact from these outer planets can be gained by working more closely with their movements.

Look forward to hearing back

Peter
Happy gardening
www.cityfoodgrowers.com

Re: Planetary planting for fruit trees
Posted by: Mark (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2010 01:03AM

Hello Peter - great topic.
I have not done anything with this to date but am most interested. Alana Moore touched on this in her book "stone age farming for the 21st century"
I believe the planets relate to medical and mineral characteristics and fruit types may well come in there. I am moved to ask about it and will report back if I find anything.
regards Mark

INTENT-OBSERVATION-INTUITION
www.purplepear.net.au

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Follow cityfoodgrowers on Twitter

Follow cityfoodgrowers on Facebook

refer a friend
Bookmark and Share
midbodybottom